Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 63- Green White and Blue Flower Dress

Today is the last day of school so it is very bittersweet! I work as a counselor in the school during the school year and then have home visits all summer with my clients. I love being in school so it's kinda sad. Anyhow, onto the clothes..I purchased this dress back in college when the store Steve and Barry's was around. Does anyone remember that store? Well, Sarah Jessica Parker had a line there and her stuff was wonderful and ridiculously priced. This dress was $7.00 full retail price and has served me well over the last several years. The cardigan was $5.00 from Old Navy and the green bangle and sandals are both from Banana for $6.00 total. I forgot to put earrings in so I have naked earlobes. Total cost = $ 18.00



1 comment: