Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 70- Light Gray Professional Skirt

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we are back! Our trip to Europe was amazing in every way, and I will have you know that I did wear a dress on one day that we were gone. We did a TON of hiking and traveling so wearing a dress would not have been practical, although it would have been fabulous.

Now that I am back in the swing of things, I have an adorable light gray pencil skirt which was originally from Target, but I snagged it at the thrift store for $3.00. It is one size too large on me, but still manages to work out alright. I went with my trusty Banana Republic Sandals for $5.00 and completed the outfit with my pearl studs (which were a gift from the hubs) and a Banana Republic shirt that was given to me. Total Cost = $8.00





No comments:

Post a Comment