Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 66- I am doing a radio interview about my awesome blog today dress

So.....my small following is growing and the word is spreading about my challenge. I was contacted by a local radio station earlier in the week who said they saw me on Fox 8 and wanted to interview me about my blog. So naturally, I had to pick out the perfect outfit, even though it was over the phone :). This dress is perfect. It was cheap (Banana Republic, Mad Men Collection for $6.00), is covered in lace, has a high waist and can be dressed up or down. I wore this dress ALL the time last summer, and plan to do it again when this challenge is over :). The shoes and necklace are both from Gabriel Brothers for a combined total of $10.00. The gold bangle is from Banana for $3.00. I have worn this dress with sandals, boots, cardigans, lots of jewelry or no jewelry at all. Did I mention it is from the Mad Men collection which is among my most favorite things in all the world??? Total Cost = 19.00

Look out world, Here I come!






No comments:

Post a Comment