Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 67- Coral Pleated Skirt

Good morning! Today my blog is featuring one of my pleated skirts. If you haven't noticed by now, I love pleats because they are so feminine and and adorable! This skirt was found at Forever 21 during their semi-annual clearance sale. This is typically when they reduce clearance items to 50% off of the reduced prices. It's really worth checking out since I got this skirt for $4.00. The top also features several pleats and is a light weight cotton so it lays nicely. I believe the top is from Old Navy for $3.00 on clearance and the shoes were from Gabriel Brother's for $7.00.  The cascade pearl necklace is also from Forever 21 for $5.00 and the gold bangle is from my great grandmother's dress shop. Total Cost = $19.00



No comments:

Post a Comment