Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 69- Sweetheart Polka Dot Dress

This dress is another Target find ($3.99). I love love love the sweetheart neckline, which is so feminine! The waistline sits at one's natural waist, so it is flattering to all shapes and sizes. I went with a white cardi for work (Gabriel Brother's-$3.00) and my trusty back up Banana sandals for $5.00. I accessorized with some basic pearl earrings for a total cost of $12.00. Also, I got a haircut! Did you notice?


On another note, Cory and I leave for Europe tomorrow. I thought initially that I would be able to continue my challenge through vacation (and may be able to here and there), but alas, wearing a pencil skirt while hiking up cliffs in Ireland is not easy to do. I will return in just a few short weeks!


Likewise, for those of you interested in listening to my radio interview from last week, I have posted the link here (fast forward to 20 minutes in to listen to my part):  http://www.malone.edu/pioneer-radio/2014-06-05-pioneer-radio-malone-university.mp3




No comments:

Post a Comment