Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 65- Brown Maxi Dress

I want more maxi dresses, There, I said it. I know that I have entirely too many dresses and skirts but I really want more long dresses. Cory and I are getting ready to go to Europe NEXT week and I feel like they would be JUST PERFECT, he disagrees. Also, why am I not looking at the camera in these pictures? You think I would have this down by now..I purchased this dress from Gabriel Brothers for $8.00, but it was originally from NY & Co. I bought this dress several years ago before maxi dresses were cool, and was even made fun of as being a "mormon" by some friends. What did they know? I was just ahead of the times.  It's really hard to see the pretty brown sparkly necklace, but Cory got that for me in college, like circa 2006 or something awesome like that. I am wearing a taupe Banana Republic tank underneath that was $2.00 and the braided belt was from Forever 21 for $3.00. The cardigan makes the outfit more work appropriate from Kohls for $3.00. The shoes are Banana Republic for $4.00. Total cost = $20.00




No comments:

Post a Comment