Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 72- Black Beach Dress

Summer is finally upon us, which is great because I have the perfect outfits for summer! I purchased this v-neck black dress several years ago from Old Navy for $4.00 on clearance at the end of the season. I am so glad I did, because I wear it all the time. It features a lightweight cotton blend so it is very comfortable to wear even on hot days. The straps are a bit thicker, so I am able to wear it to work. I wore a teal tank underneath to accent my homemade herringbone that is actually featured on my etsy site : https://www.etsy.com/listing/167144186/herringbone-fashion-scarf?.  The adorable teal bow earrings were a gift from my lovely sister and the sandals are from Payless for $6.00. The bangle is from Charlotte Russe for $2.00, for a total of $12.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment