Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 33- Perfectly Simple Jean Pencil Skirt

The weather this morning in Cleveland was a bit chilly, but I am optimistic that it will warm up throughout the day so I went with another spring-timey outfit.  The entire outfit is from the Gap Outlet store and the shirt was $5.00, while I found the skirt with a broken zipper, and fixed it right up for $3.00 total. The shoes are a lovely emerald green and were found in the Target clearance section for $2.00. The lovely earrings were gifted to me by my adorable cousin, Theresa, and the funky vintage necklace was given to me by my mom. Also, my pedometer is making a guest appearance as I am in a work competition for the next several weeks. It's not my most favorite accessory.

Cory and I are going to Cincinnati tonight to see our favorite Folk/Bluegrass band, so I will have another dress to display later on. Is it weird that I design my life around my clothes? Probably, that's cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment