Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 36- Pleated Pocket Skirt

I am starting to really enjoy this challenge. It has taken a few weeks to adjust to having bare legs nearly each day, but with the weather warming up, I look forward to picking out my outfit each day! The skirt I chose for today is a navy Banana Republic skirt that I found at the outlets with a broken zipper. After ripping the old zipper out and installing a new one I was left with a $2.00 price tag and a brand new skirt! The skirt features some neat things like pleats in the front which are always flattering to the waist, as well as some adorable pockets. I kinda have a thing for pockets in skirts and dresses. The bangle is from Charlotte Russe and was $3.00, while the (fake) diamond studs were $2.00 at I don't remember where. The top is from Forever 21 and was $2.00 a million years ago. The shoes are my absolute favorite sandals from Banana Republic, and I think I found them for $5.00 at the outlet store.

Just as a general rule for the ladies out there: You should have both silver and gold bangles to go with your necklaces and earrings. These are wardrobe staples that will help pull your outfit together. You do not need a million pieces of jewelry, just a few basic things will help to complete your outfit!




No comments:

Post a Comment