Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 58 - Take me out to the ball game dress

Tonight our church went to a baseball game and the weather was PERFECT. Several of my youth group girls made fun of me for wearing a dress to a sports event (apparently people don't do that?). However, I found ONE other woman wearing a skirt, although she was in her 60's, still counts! The dress is actually from a garage sale, but originally H & M for $2.00. The shoes are a steal from Gap for $3.00 and match my magenta scarf that was $2.00. The braided belt from Forever 21 was $3.00 and the earrings are from Charming Charley's for 3.00. Lastly, my mom in law gave me a Vera Bradley braided charm bracelet which I am in love with that matched perfectly. Total cost = $ 13.00.





1 comment:

  1. That is the perfect outfit for going to a ball game, Jeni! It looks very comfortable, so I'm not surprised why you picked it out. Judging by the photo you took, I can tell everyone enjoyed the game. Also, that's an amazing charm bracelet. It's a nice addition to complete your outfit. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you! :)

    Jennine Stalder @ Uniforms Express

    ReplyDelete