Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 34- Folk Concert Dress

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Cory and I went to see Nickel Creek in concert. If you don't know the band, they are considered a progressive bluegrass/folk band and are the most amazing band in all the world. We traveled to Cincinatti and stayed over night in Kentucky, which was a much needed and wonderful mini vacation with my best bud!

The dress below is hard to see, as I was a bit more focused on not peeing my pants, rather than getting a good picture. I got the lace dress at Target for $4.00 and found the boots there as well for $9.00. Since I have lost over 20 pounds since last year, most of my clothes don't fit which tends to be a real problem with having giant dresses..The chunky blue necklace is from Gabriel Brothers and was $3.00 with matching earrings. The gold bracelet was a Banana Republic find for $3.00. In one of the picture you can see my nude blazer that cost $5.00 at Forever 21. Total Cost = $25.00


Also...go listen to Nickel Creek right now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment