Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 51- Hot Pink Prom Dress

Cory and I had an AWESOME youth group event last weekend called MORP, which is anti-prom and is open to all middle and high school students. The goal is for all students to feel welcome and apart of the community. Cory even picked up burger king crowns so that all of the kids could be prom king and queens. I found this dress in my closet and decided it was perfect for the occasion. The dress is from NY & Co. and was $3.00 with a broken zipper. I was able to sew up the issue with the zipper and not have to replace the whole thing! The chandelier earrings were a gift several years ago from a friend, so I am not sure where they are from. The shoes are from Forever 21 and were $6.00, while the cardigan is also a NY $ Co for $4.00. Please excuse the final picture, we were going for cheesy :).




No comments:

Post a Comment