Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 46- White and Gray Sheath Dress

Hey Everybody! I used to be a pretty big thrift store fan back in the day. In high school I babysat to make money and was interested in fancy things, so I had to find a way to get them for cheap. I have become so good at spotting different fabrics from different designers, that I can walk down the aisle at a thrift store and immediately spot which fabrics came from which brands. Since high school, I haven not frequented the thrift store as often (they have raised the prices and too many people know about it now). Plus, I can typically find new outfits for just a couple of bucks and they are NEW!

However, one day I happened upon this adorable little dress. I found it at the thrift store, but it's actually a J. Crew dress. If you don't know much about J. Crew, just know that when I make more money I will be shopping there all the time. I found this dress for $5.00, the cascade pearl necklace is from Forever 21 for $5.00 and the shoes are from Journey's for $5.00. The Vera Wang charm bracelet is from my mommy! Put it all together and you have a $15.00 outfit!




No comments:

Post a Comment