Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 45- Blue Chevron Skirt

All I want to say is that I was into chevron before it was even a "thing." I have had this skirt for years that I found at Gap for $4.00. This means that not only am I awesome, but I am also ahead of the fashion trends Sorry about the picture, the skirt looks wrinkly in it, but it's just a size too big so it doesn't photograph well. I promise I don't leave the house (often) with wrinkles in my clothes! The top is also from Gap and was found at the outlets for $2.00 (so naturally I purchased three in different colors). The bangle is from my grandma and is a real vinatge jewelry piece, while the earrings are from Charlotte Russe for $2.00. The adorable sandals are Vera Wang's that were given to me by my mom. Total Cost = $ 8.00





No comments:

Post a Comment