Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 60- Gray and Yellow

Another lovely color combo for the spring! Gray  is also a wonderful neutral to pair most colors with. If you are sick and tired of brown (like I am ), purchase a few essential tops in gray and you will use them like crazy. The gray v-neck top is from NY & Co. and I got it for $2.00! The scarf is my sister's and was taken without permission (sorry alex) and the skirt is actually from Talbots. Let me explain before you judge me....Yes, Talbots is an old lady store, but sometimes they have ridiculous deals on their clearance items. Maybe I am crazy, but the label isn't so much important to me as the fabulousness of the piece. The shoes are from Journey's for $5.00 and the earrings are Forever 21 for $2.00. Total Cost = $ 9.00




No comments:

Post a Comment