Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 49- Memorial Day Outfit

I think it's a really good thing that I live in America due to my love for Red, White and Blue. It would just be awkward if I lived in Mexico, considering how much I wear these colors together. Memorial day was a day packed with picnics at our loved ones' houses so I had to wear the perfect outfit. The linen skirt is from Banana Republic and was found with no broken anything for $6.00 about a year ago. The shirt is from the thrift store (originally Eddie Bauer) for $2.00 and while it is hard to tell, there are red accents on the sleeves and the neckline. The gold bangle is from Banana and was $3.00, while the red and gold necklace is from Charming Charley's and was a gift. The shoes are from Payless and were $9.00.





No comments:

Post a Comment