Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 30-Gray/Blue Abstract Skirt

While my posts are days behind, rest assured I have still been doing the challenge! Cory and I sometimes have different schedules in the morning, so he is not always able to take my pictures and we get all backed up. I will try to get caught up tonight and tomorrow!

I really like this skirt and found it at Banana Republic for $6.00 a few years back. The shirt is NY & Co and was $2.00. The charm bracelet was a gift from my momma and is a Vera Wang (fancy, I know.) The shoes were a steal at Journey's for $5.00 and are among my favorites. The skirt is super comfy and has an elastic band which is super helpful for accommodating to my dress size of the week :). I believe the breaded chain necklace is from Kohl's, but it was a gift, so I will never know. I topped it all off with some faux diamond studs and headed to work! Total cost = $ 13.00




No comments:

Post a Comment