Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 29- Simple Blue Skirt

It's been quite a week and I have been pressed for time as Cory and I are recovering from our retreat with our students ALL weekend. I haven't had a whole lot of time to plan out my outfits (which is not a real problem, I know). I decided to go for my blue Target skirt ($3.00 with the belt) today because it was a little rainy and I have already abused my legs enough this year. I went with a basic top from Forever 21 that was $2.00 a million years ago. The shoes I chose are one of my favorite pairs, that were a lucky find from Rue 21 (which I never typically shop at) for $4.00! When you are wearing longer skirts, you want to make sure you are elongating your figure so you don't look stumpy, which typically means you need to go with a small heel or wedge instead of flats. I also chose to wear a chunky blue and tan necklace that I purchased from Gabriel Brothers for $3.00. Total Cost = $12.00



No comments:

Post a Comment