Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 14- Good Friday Service Dress

Happy Good Friday Everyone! I struggled with what to wear as Cory and I discussed that sometimes Good Friday Service feels like a funeral. However, I still wanted to go with the Spring theme as the weather was beautiful yesterday. I went with one of my newer dresses, which I purchased for $2.99 from a closeout store, but the dress is originally from Target. The belt was .50 at the same store, as well as the shoes for $1.99. I LOVE nude flats. They go with anything and can be casual or dressy depending on the outfit. Also, pairing nude and mint together looks lovely. The cardigan was from the same closeout store and is also a Target piece, which was $1.99. I wore the same earrings as my last post (Charlotte Russe bow studded earrings for $2.00) and skipped out on any extra bling.

Total Cost= 9.47






No comments:

Post a Comment