Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 5- Navy and Lace Dress

So the color Navy is the best color in the whole world. It pairs perfectly with any other color including coral! So I was at H&M one day looking over the clearance items, and I spotted this fancy dress. As soon as I see Navy, I pretty much run to it as it is so versatile. I found the dress for $6.00 with an additional 50% off, so obviously this dress was made for me. So I took the dress home and looked over the tag and apparently this is a junior/children's size....Oh well, still love it. The coral chevron scarf is from Walmart (don't judge me it was $1.00), and the belt is from Forever 21 for $3.99. I got the shoes from Gap for $3.99 which match my scarf perfectly. My earrings are from Charming Charlie's and were a whopping $1.99. My trusty navy tights were a steal at $1.99 from Target. Moral of the story: If you see Navy, buy it.

Total= $ 15.96






No comments:

Post a Comment