Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 25- Coral Jersey Dress

I know I say it about most of my outfits, but this is one of my favorites. The coral color is totally awesome (and looks much better with a tan), and the jersey fabric is super comfy. The dress is from Gap and was $6.00. The sweater is also from Gap and was a gift, so it doesn't count toward the price, same with the necklace. The earrings are from Charming Charlie's and were $2.00. I LOVE having coral jewelry to mix and match all summer. The nude wedges are from Gabriel Brothers and were $9.00. I cannot stress how important it is to have nude shoes.. It's along the same level of significance as the little black dress. The adorable orange and coral bangle is from Banana Republic and I believe it was $3.99. Total cost = $ 20.99






No comments:

Post a Comment