Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 2- Yellow Pleated Lace Dress

Hooray! The weather finally broke and I don't have to wear tights all the time. Although, my legs are super pale and a bit embarrassing at this point.  Finding adorable clothes for cheap is not a chore for me. It feels much more like a treasure hunt. At the same time, I HATE shopping at the mall (because it's stupid and pointless), but I do enjoy frequenting close out stores for bargains.


I found this fabulous spring dress at Target for $3.99. I paired it with a white cardi from target that I snagged for $1.99 and a belt from Rue 21 that was $3.99. I splurged on the scarf which was from Old Navy that ended up costing $5.99 (shame on me!). I wore my target riding boots (not pictured) that I found for $9.99 that perfectly matched my belt. Total Cost = $25.95




No comments:

Post a Comment