Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 7- I'm a Big Girl Dress

This gray and black dress was one of my first "professional" dresses I purchased for my first big girl job. Little did I know that I would be working with middle schoolers who would rather me wear yoga pants... This was another dress I found in a bin full of broken things at the Gap Outlet. It was $4.99 and needed a new zipper ($1.25). While some of you may be thinking that $4.99 is a lot for a broken dress, the original price tag was $69.00 so I figured I could swing 5 bucks. The tights, cardigan (not pictured) and belt were from New York and Company and were $3.99 for both. The scarf was a gift, which matched perfectly with my Gap flats which I found for $3.99. I wore diamond studs which were also a gift, which totals this fancy outfit to $17.22



No comments:

Post a Comment