Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 9- Old Lady Couch Pencil Skirt

I bought this skirt with my sister and mom a few years back. I purchased it from Talbots, which I have only been in once and this store tends to have a lot of old lady clothes throughout it. I found this skirt and thought it was super unique and would look great in my spring wardrobe. My sister and mom described it as looking similar to a "davenport" aka an old lady couch print. Regardless, I thought it was fabulous and it was only $4.00 so I snagged it. I found the shoes while on vacation with my hubs in Washington D.C.. The shoe were 50% off of clearance and ended up being around $7.00. The sweater is from J. Crew and was from the thrift store for a whopping $2.00. You can't see it in the picture, but I have light pink drop earrings from Forever 21 that were $1.00 and match my  shoes and sweater. The total cost for my old lady outfit = $ 14.00





No comments:

Post a Comment