Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 28- Black and Blue

Hello Friends! It is warming up here in Northeast Ohio, but there is still a need to wear tights in the morning so my legs don't freeze. This outfit is not very "springtimey" but I have to get through all of my outfits according to my husband so here we go! It's hard to see the pattern on the skirt, but it's a zebra type pattern with dark blue and black stripey things. The skirt and sweater are both from the gap outlet. The zipper was broken on the skirt, so after I purchased a new one and made the repair this skirt was $2.50 in total. The sweater is lightweight and really comfortable and I found it for $2.00. The tights are NY & Co. and were $2.00. The earrings are from Forever 21 and were $2.00 as well, while the bracelet was passed down to me by Grandma so it's vintage and wonderful! The shoes are Gap as well and were $3.00 at the outlet store. The total cost for this outfit was $ 11.50












No comments:

Post a Comment