Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 6- Gray Pencil Skirt

This is one of my favorite days so far, as it showcases how big of a rockstar I am at finding deals. I got this adorable skirt from the gap outlet for $.49. I found a large bin of broken dresses and zippers and left the store with 6-7 skirts for myself and some for sisters and friends! The skirt was originally $65.00 and is a heavy weight cotton. I hopped on over to the craft store and picked up a zipper for $1.25. My ballet pink top is from the thrift store (shout out salvation army!) and I found it for $1.00. The shoes are from Journey's and were a steal for $4.99. I freaking LOVE these shoes. I tend to be a "flats" kinda gal so I am very particular on how "high" my high heels are. These babies are the best. The pearl earrings and extra long strand of pearls were a gift from a friend. Total cost = $7.73



No comments:

Post a Comment